His networth is estimated at $25 million and the source of his wealth is from playing in the NFL
Ezekiel Elliott is a professional American football player whose net worth is estimated at $25million. Elliott played college football at Ohio where he earned second team All-American honours in 2015. The Cowboys drafted Elliott as the fourth overall in the 2016 NFL Draft.
Date of Birth: July 22, 1995
Age: 27 years
Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83m)
Weight: 226 lb (103kg)
Country of Origin: United States of America
Position: Running Back
Source of Wealth: Professional NFL player
Elliott was born on the 22nd of July 1995 in St Louis Missouri. His parents were both athletes in college. His mother was a high school state champion in three sports before attending the University of Missouri. Elliott’s father was a linebacker for the Missouri football team. His father was the CEO of Fifth Down Enterprise. Most of Elliott’s relatives played one sport or the other. His uncle Shawn Huff is a Finnish professional basketball player.
Despite the sportsmanship in Elliott he went to school. While in high school he played sports and was able to stand out.
Elliott was a state qualifier in track and hurdling events. He also capped his high school career by winning four state championships at the Missouri class 3 state championship in two and a half hours. He achieved a lot during this time.
In Ohio State University in 2013, Elliott rushed for 262 yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns as a backup to starter Carlos Hyde,mostly playing as a gunner on special teams.
After the departure of Hyde in 2014 in the NFL, Elliott took over as the starter for the Buckeyes. Elliott was named to the Academic All-big Ten conference team. He rushed over 100 yards six times during the scheduled season. Elliott made impressive marks in the Big Ten conference game against the Wisconsin badgers.
Elliott finished his career at Ohio State on several leaderboards. He was second in career rushing yards with 3,961 and yards per game with 101.6
- Elliott was named the Offensive MVP of both the 2015 super Bowl and the 2015 college football playoff National Championship Game.
- Elliott was named the 2015 Graham-George Offensive player of the year
- 2015 Ameche-Dayne Running Back of the year
- He was named Big Ten Player of the week twice during the 2015 season.
During his professional career he did well. This made way for more awards to come in. Some highlights of these awards are…
NFL Highlights and Awards
- 4x Pepsi NFL Rookie of the week
- FedEx Ground player of the year (2016)
- Offensive Rookie of the month– October 2016
- NFC Offensive player of the week– week 10, 2016
- NFL Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the week– week 10, 2016
- 2x NFL FedEx Ground Running Back of the week– week 4 and 5, 2016.
Elliott bought a house for his parents after signing his Rookie contracts.
Elliott has earned a lot in his career including his financial status. His net worth is estimated to be $25million.